Ir al contenido principal

The ultimate toolbox

Since I was child I always liked to disassemble anything. I consider myself a skillful person with the tools. It has never been difficult for me to assemble an ikea furniture.
My first job was at 15 with a motorcycle that my parents gave me, and I dind't have a driving license, I decided to take it apart to fix it. In all the jobs that I have done I have always lacked tools. For this reason we have designed a toolbox that puts at your disposal any tool you may need and some that you think you will never use, but you will end up using it. For this reason we have designed a toolbox that puts at your disposal any tool you may need and some that you think you will never use, but you will end up using it.
In the box you will find some tools such as:
A universal socket wrench that adapts to any screw automatically.
Price: 10,95$
A ratchet wrench that you do not need sockets to use, fits any hex head screw.
Price: 18,87$
A screwdriver that already has all the tips integrated into it.
Price: 27$
And other tools that have been designed to make sure you never miss anything.
In the toolbox you will also find a small portable light that will allow you to see in any situation, a USB socket to charge anything, a battery, a clock and a speaker to listen to music. You also have a bottle opener for the beer you will drink at the end of your work.
It also has a functionality designed for those clueless people who at the end of their work forget some tools outside the toolbox. The box has installed a tool counter system that identifies each tool that you have taken out of the box and in case you do not find it, it emits a pulse that detects the tool and tells us how far it is.
If you still don't believe that this toolbox is the definitive one, you can purchase a drawer that automatically orders the screws and small pieces you dismantle to facilitate assembly, together with your box.
Total toolbox (352.10$) + special tools (56,82$)
In case you want to buy the drawer that orders the screws and the pieces, you have to pay only 300 $ more

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video: Hydraulic and pneumatic

Here you have a new video explaining what is hydraulic and pneumatic.

Car racing in the puig major and a hidden skydrol tank

This last weekend I went on an excursion to the Puig major, since this weekend there was a car race. Taking advantage of this event, the night before the race, I slept near to the village of Sóller, a small village located between mountains. Sóller seems to me a spectacular village since it is surrounded by mountains and with a special color in its houses. In addition, it has a small railway that reaches the port of Sóller. I camped near the road for the next morning to see the race from there. What impressed me most, is to see the sunrise from the mountain, with the town of Sóller just below. It was a full day that helped me to disconnect from the module 7 exam. Day 9 was my birthday and I brought cookies and croissants to class for my classmates. Upon arriving home, my partner had prepared a cake with 23 candles. The next weekend is her birthday and I will prepare some surprise ...  In theory class we have started the airplane's pneumatic system, but in practic...

To bad weather, good face

This week I haven’t left home much, I have gone from home to Globalia training and from globalia training to home all week. Upon arriving home my partner heats the food that we already have prepared, or if we have nothing prepared we make some simple and fast dish since it is usually a little late. When we are eating, we talk about how the day has gone and sometimes I explain concepts that we have given in theory class or I explain what I have done in practice, this helps me to review somethings a bit. After eating, almost every day, I rest for a while before starting to review for the module 7 exam. As my partner also has exams these days, we are both motivated to start studying and not get distracted by other things. After studying we have to prepare dinner and some days we take the opportunity to make the meal the next day. These days the weather is not very good, it rains and it is windy, so I don’t feel like going out. In Globalia Training we study module 11, we review the operati...