Ir al contenido principal

A good opportunity to study aircraft maintenance

In this post I will explain my experience during these two years that have led me to start in the world of aircraft maintenance.
From the moment I decided to start these studies, away from home until today, 2 years have passed. I decided to study this vocational course because I have always liked airplanes and vehicle maintenance. Upon arriving at the IES Son Pacs, the first day of class they explained, to my classmates and me, the great responsibility that comes with being an airplane mechanic, the difficulty of getting a license and other things that caused some classmates to decide to unsubscribe the first day. All the things that tell you that day you don't have to make yourself nervous. I believe that the first day has nothing to do with what the course is going to deal with, but being an aircraft mechanic carries a great responsibility. What matters in this course is to understand in a general way how airplanes work and the philosophy of aircraft maintenance. All mechanics must follow instructions and perform the work correctly, if you meet these two requirements, you will not have any problems when working.
Throughout the course we must bear in mind that attendance is very important to be able to do the module exams since if we miss very frequently we will not be able to do these exams.
In the test-type exams, we must learn to answer them, since it does not consist in finding the correct answer but in discarding the incorrect answers. With this trick, many complicated questions will be very affordable to answer.
Finally, add that, it is very difficult to attend 100% of the classes, and that because the classes start at 7:30 in the morning you are still a little asleep, if you attend all classes, the exams will be very easy to approve.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video: Hydraulic and pneumatic

Here you have a new video explaining what is hydraulic and pneumatic.

Car racing in the puig major and a hidden skydrol tank

This last weekend I went on an excursion to the Puig major, since this weekend there was a car race. Taking advantage of this event, the night before the race, I slept near to the village of Sóller, a small village located between mountains. Sóller seems to me a spectacular village since it is surrounded by mountains and with a special color in its houses. In addition, it has a small railway that reaches the port of Sóller. I camped near the road for the next morning to see the race from there. What impressed me most, is to see the sunrise from the mountain, with the town of Sóller just below. It was a full day that helped me to disconnect from the module 7 exam. Day 9 was my birthday and I brought cookies and croissants to class for my classmates. Upon arriving home, my partner had prepared a cake with 23 candles. The next weekend is her birthday and I will prepare some surprise ...  In theory class we have started the airplane's pneumatic system, but in practic...

To bad weather, good face

This week I haven’t left home much, I have gone from home to Globalia training and from globalia training to home all week. Upon arriving home my partner heats the food that we already have prepared, or if we have nothing prepared we make some simple and fast dish since it is usually a little late. When we are eating, we talk about how the day has gone and sometimes I explain concepts that we have given in theory class or I explain what I have done in practice, this helps me to review somethings a bit. After eating, almost every day, I rest for a while before starting to review for the module 7 exam. As my partner also has exams these days, we are both motivated to start studying and not get distracted by other things. After studying we have to prepare dinner and some days we take the opportunity to make the meal the next day. These days the weather is not very good, it rains and it is windy, so I don’t feel like going out. In Globalia Training we study module 11, we review the operati...