Ir al contenido principal

Sushi and bad weather

This week, my in-laws they planned to come a few days to visit Mallorca and be with my girlfriend and me. Due to weather forecasts, they changed the day of arrival and advanced the trip a few days. From what they said on the news, it was going to rain a lot this week and the wind was going to blow very hard. These days we went to eat at two restaurants. The burguer Doze, is a small restaurant in Llucmajor that makes a very good burgers at a good price; or to kiyomi sushi, which is a Japanese food restaurant that has a menu where you can choose everything you want with a fixed price. The sushi is of very good quality and the entrees are very good. My in-laws left to Menorca a day before the storm began. This storm was announced well in advance, as it could cause a lot of damage to coastal areas and flood areas. Finally there have been waves up to 14 meters high and winds of up to 120 kilometers per hour. It has been days of staying at home in the afternoon. In the practice hours in Globalia training, we haven’t gone out due to bad weather. We have been checking the wiring and creating an electrical scheme of a model of the electrical system of an airplane.
In theory classes we are with Felipe Bernabeu with module 9 (human factors).
A curiosity of these stormy days, is that due to the wind speed that there is; Airplanes create lift thanks to the speed of the wind on their wings, The wind speed at Barcelona airport is so high that the planes land at a ground speed of 90km per hour less than a day without wind.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Video: Hydraulic and pneumatic

Here you have a new video explaining what is hydraulic and pneumatic.

Car racing in the puig major and a hidden skydrol tank

This last weekend I went on an excursion to the Puig major, since this weekend there was a car race. Taking advantage of this event, the night before the race, I slept near to the village of Sóller, a small village located between mountains. Sóller seems to me a spectacular village since it is surrounded by mountains and with a special color in its houses. In addition, it has a small railway that reaches the port of Sóller. I camped near the road for the next morning to see the race from there. What impressed me most, is to see the sunrise from the mountain, with the town of Sóller just below. It was a full day that helped me to disconnect from the module 7 exam. Day 9 was my birthday and I brought cookies and croissants to class for my classmates. Upon arriving home, my partner had prepared a cake with 23 candles. The next weekend is her birthday and I will prepare some surprise ...  In theory class we have started the airplane's pneumatic system, but in practic...

To bad weather, good face

This week I haven’t left home much, I have gone from home to Globalia training and from globalia training to home all week. Upon arriving home my partner heats the food that we already have prepared, or if we have nothing prepared we make some simple and fast dish since it is usually a little late. When we are eating, we talk about how the day has gone and sometimes I explain concepts that we have given in theory class or I explain what I have done in practice, this helps me to review somethings a bit. After eating, almost every day, I rest for a while before starting to review for the module 7 exam. As my partner also has exams these days, we are both motivated to start studying and not get distracted by other things. After studying we have to prepare dinner and some days we take the opportunity to make the meal the next day. These days the weather is not very good, it rains and it is windy, so I don’t feel like going out. In Globalia Training we study module 11, we review the operati...