Ir al contenido principal

One of my days in Globalia Maintenance Training

Globalia is located in the municipality of Llucmajor, twenty five kilometers from Palma de Mallorca, in the  Son Noguera trade development. From Tuesday to Friday I have training classes in Globalia in the morning, so I have to get up at cuarter past six in the morning to take the car and go to class. It is my first year in Llucmajor so we have 3 hours of practical classes in the workshop, with 5 minutes of rest every hour to go to the toilette or drink something.
In the workshop, we must wear a uniform and safety shoes, which Air Europa has customized with her logo. At the end of the 3 hours of practice, we have a break of 20 minutes for breakfast and We go to the bar. At 11 o'clock in the morning the first hour of theory begins, so we go to the upper floor of the training building where the classroom is located. At the moment we are studying fundamentals of electricity with Elena. As in the class with Elena we are studying capacitors, resistors and some electrical components, in the workshop we have mounted a small circuit that transmits radio signals that can be picked up by a radio, like the one we have in the cell phone. It is very fun to listen your voice on your cell phone.
In the images you can see the circuits that we made in the workshop. The first picture is the radio transmitter and the second one is a circuit which filter the input signal. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Car racing in the puig major and a hidden skydrol tank

This last weekend I went on an excursion to the Puig major, since this weekend there was a car race. Taking advantage of this event, the night before the race, I slept near to the village of Sóller, a small village located between mountains. Sóller seems to me a spectacular village since it is surrounded by mountains and with a special color in its houses. In addition, it has a small railway that reaches the port of Sóller. I camped near the road for the next morning to see the race from there. What impressed me most, is to see the sunrise from the mountain, with the town of Sóller just below. It was a full day that helped me to disconnect from the module 7 exam. Day 9 was my birthday and I brought cookies and croissants to class for my classmates. Upon arriving home, my partner had prepared a cake with 23 candles. The next weekend is her birthday and I will prepare some surprise ...  In theory class we have started the airplane's pneumatic system, but in practic...

To bad weather, good face

This week I haven’t left home much, I have gone from home to Globalia training and from globalia training to home all week. Upon arriving home my partner heats the food that we already have prepared, or if we have nothing prepared we make some simple and fast dish since it is usually a little late. When we are eating, we talk about how the day has gone and sometimes I explain concepts that we have given in theory class or I explain what I have done in practice, this helps me to review somethings a bit. After eating, almost every day, I rest for a while before starting to review for the module 7 exam. As my partner also has exams these days, we are both motivated to start studying and not get distracted by other things. After studying we have to prepare dinner and some days we take the opportunity to make the meal the next day. These days the weather is not very good, it rains and it is windy, so I don’t feel like going out. In Globalia Training we study module 11, we review the operati...

Es salt des Freu, Randa and more corrosion

This week I took advantage of the good weather to go on a excursion to a couple of places that I had planned to go for a long time. The first excursion we have done this week, has been to visit a small river near Buñola where there is a waterfall called “Salt des Freu”. It is an excursion that does not take long if you are only going to visit the waterfall. My partner and I took less than 20 minutes to get from the car to the waterfall. To get there, the road is a bit narrow and has many curves, but it is not very difficult to get there. The trail that reaches the falls is located on the road from Bunyola to Orient. The trail that goes to the falls reaches Santa Maria del Camino. It is many hours of walking to get to Santa Maria. Here you can see some pictures we took when we reached the waterfall. The second excursion that my partner and I did was to climb the mountain of Randa. The mountain is right next to my house, but we took the car to reach the village of Randa. From there,...