Ir al contenido principal

Mushrooms and corrosion

There are only two weeks left to start the Christmas holidays. I already want to return to Menorca to be with my family and my friends. These days I can spend free time to do sport or go to look for mushrooms with Guillem. We went together to look for mushrooms and we found enough. Here you can see the mushrooms we took in just over an hour. We cannot say where we went to look for them, it’s a secret.
In workshop practices at Globalia we have started module 6 again. This module studies the materials and hardware used in an airplane. We have started practices that are related to corrosion, material protection and painting. To avoid the appearance of corrosion we must inspect the airplane structure daily. Here you can see annotations of a visual inspection carried out in the turbocommander 680V
In case of finding any corrosion point, we must eliminate it and protect the material. Aircraft structures oxidize very easily and very quickly. We have to take great care, so that the airplanes fly many years.
In the theory classes we have started a new sub module of module 11 of systems. This sub-module talks about the ATA 32 (landing gear). Our instructor has told us, just start, that we forget everything learned in cars or other vehicles, since the tires and the landing gear are very different.

Comentarios

  1. I also found mushrooms and they were delicious. You will soon be in Menorca! Hang on!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Video: Hydraulic and pneumatic

Here you have a new video explaining what is hydraulic and pneumatic.

Car racing in the puig major and a hidden skydrol tank

This last weekend I went on an excursion to the Puig major, since this weekend there was a car race. Taking advantage of this event, the night before the race, I slept near to the village of Sóller, a small village located between mountains. Sóller seems to me a spectacular village since it is surrounded by mountains and with a special color in its houses. In addition, it has a small railway that reaches the port of Sóller. I camped near the road for the next morning to see the race from there. What impressed me most, is to see the sunrise from the mountain, with the town of Sóller just below. It was a full day that helped me to disconnect from the module 7 exam. Day 9 was my birthday and I brought cookies and croissants to class for my classmates. Upon arriving home, my partner had prepared a cake with 23 candles. The next weekend is her birthday and I will prepare some surprise ...  In theory class we have started the airplane's pneumatic system, but in practic...

To bad weather, good face

This week I haven’t left home much, I have gone from home to Globalia training and from globalia training to home all week. Upon arriving home my partner heats the food that we already have prepared, or if we have nothing prepared we make some simple and fast dish since it is usually a little late. When we are eating, we talk about how the day has gone and sometimes I explain concepts that we have given in theory class or I explain what I have done in practice, this helps me to review somethings a bit. After eating, almost every day, I rest for a while before starting to review for the module 7 exam. As my partner also has exams these days, we are both motivated to start studying and not get distracted by other things. After studying we have to prepare dinner and some days we take the opportunity to make the meal the next day. These days the weather is not very good, it rains and it is windy, so I don’t feel like going out. In Globalia Training we study module 11, we review the operati...