Ir al contenido principal

Back to work


We are already in a new year, after Christmas holidays we return to normal. It has been a vacation that I have been able to rest and thus be able to start with more desire the new year.
This holiday I have been in Menorca with my family, my partner and my friends. The first few days I was sick and had to rest. But a week later I signed up for the course of Sant silvestre that took place in the town of Alaior. It was a very fun course. Here you can see the poster of the competition.
These days in Menorca I have gone to many dinners and family meals, and I have eaten everything. I have also gone on foot and motorcycle tours on all the roads of the island. 

Before returning to Mallorca, take advantage of the last days to go skiing to Andorra. It is a country that lives very well and the weather is fantastic.
Too bad they don't have any airport nearby to be able to live there all year. On the ski slopes my partner and I enjoyed the snow skiing and sunbathing.
Back in Mallorca, just leaving the ship arriving from Barcelona, ​​I had to go directly to Globalia training for the first day of class. We have started with the module of human factors with several instructors. In the practical classes we are with Arnaldo doing some polymeter practices and assembly and disassembly of electrical components of the plane.

Comentarios

  1. Happy New Year and I hope that 2020 brings you happiness, health and a good start to your Aviation Maintenance future.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Car racing in the puig major and a hidden skydrol tank

This last weekend I went on an excursion to the Puig major, since this weekend there was a car race. Taking advantage of this event, the night before the race, I slept near to the village of Sóller, a small village located between mountains. Sóller seems to me a spectacular village since it is surrounded by mountains and with a special color in its houses. In addition, it has a small railway that reaches the port of Sóller. I camped near the road for the next morning to see the race from there. What impressed me most, is to see the sunrise from the mountain, with the town of Sóller just below. It was a full day that helped me to disconnect from the module 7 exam. Day 9 was my birthday and I brought cookies and croissants to class for my classmates. Upon arriving home, my partner had prepared a cake with 23 candles. The next weekend is her birthday and I will prepare some surprise ...  In theory class we have started the airplane's pneumatic system, but in practic...

To bad weather, good face

This week I haven’t left home much, I have gone from home to Globalia training and from globalia training to home all week. Upon arriving home my partner heats the food that we already have prepared, or if we have nothing prepared we make some simple and fast dish since it is usually a little late. When we are eating, we talk about how the day has gone and sometimes I explain concepts that we have given in theory class or I explain what I have done in practice, this helps me to review somethings a bit. After eating, almost every day, I rest for a while before starting to review for the module 7 exam. As my partner also has exams these days, we are both motivated to start studying and not get distracted by other things. After studying we have to prepare dinner and some days we take the opportunity to make the meal the next day. These days the weather is not very good, it rains and it is windy, so I don’t feel like going out. In Globalia Training we study module 11, we review the operati...

Gender discrimination

With this poster that my colleagues and I have made we wanted to analyze: first of all the number of women who have studied in Globalia formation, the studies that we are doing. We have also analyzed where this great imbalance between men and women could come from, and that in the last seven years only six women have studied this vocational course. Another issue that we have analyzed is the difference in salary that exists between the two genders. Finally, we have found possible solutions and acts that are carried out to promote equality between men and women at work.  The idea of ​​making this poster came up to see a couple of films, it was based on the real stories, the themes of the topics they talk about, the inequality between people of different skin color, or people of different gender. Racial discrimination is an issue that we find in many films, especially in North American, which is where this type of discrimination most exists for many years. The history of North ...