Ir al contenido principal

Correfocs and module 9

This week I started studying for the module 9 exam, this module talks about human factors and we have a test type test and development test. In aviation it is very important to know the dangers of working with airplanes, since a failure can lead to a serious accident. We have to know the limitations that humans have and the possible failures we can make.

Last weekend I went with my girlfriend to see the correfocs they made in Palma. They are hours throwing fireworks with the dimonis and the drag de na coca. It is an impressive pyrotechnic show.
Because we have an exam next week, I have not left home much, but I took the opportunity to make pizzas or a vegetable paella with mushrooms that we went to look for with Guillem a few weeks ago. Here you have some pictures of the pizzas and the vegetable paella.


In the Globalia workshop, my group and I have been measuring the angle of a flying surface and we have calculated the weight necessary to perform the balancing and it remains at a certain angle. We have also been looking at the fire extinguishing system of the Convar coronado CV990. The system consists of two deposits of extinguishing agent in each wing. These deposits can discharge their content on both engines of the same wing.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Video: Hydraulic and pneumatic

Here you have a new video explaining what is hydraulic and pneumatic.

Car racing in the puig major and a hidden skydrol tank

This last weekend I went on an excursion to the Puig major, since this weekend there was a car race. Taking advantage of this event, the night before the race, I slept near to the village of Sóller, a small village located between mountains. Sóller seems to me a spectacular village since it is surrounded by mountains and with a special color in its houses. In addition, it has a small railway that reaches the port of Sóller. I camped near the road for the next morning to see the race from there. What impressed me most, is to see the sunrise from the mountain, with the town of Sóller just below. It was a full day that helped me to disconnect from the module 7 exam. Day 9 was my birthday and I brought cookies and croissants to class for my classmates. Upon arriving home, my partner had prepared a cake with 23 candles. The next weekend is her birthday and I will prepare some surprise ...  In theory class we have started the airplane's pneumatic system, but in practic...

To bad weather, good face

This week I haven’t left home much, I have gone from home to Globalia training and from globalia training to home all week. Upon arriving home my partner heats the food that we already have prepared, or if we have nothing prepared we make some simple and fast dish since it is usually a little late. When we are eating, we talk about how the day has gone and sometimes I explain concepts that we have given in theory class or I explain what I have done in practice, this helps me to review somethings a bit. After eating, almost every day, I rest for a while before starting to review for the module 7 exam. As my partner also has exams these days, we are both motivated to start studying and not get distracted by other things. After studying we have to prepare dinner and some days we take the opportunity to make the meal the next day. These days the weather is not very good, it rains and it is windy, so I don’t feel like going out. In Globalia Training we study module 11, we review the operati...